This is a pricing example for an incentive group of 20 people:
They want a superior 24 hours all-inclusive hotel at the beach with conference facility.
- Private transfer.
- Conference room for 3 days. With the option to use it for 8h a day.
- Coffee break.
- Incentive tour.
- Team building program.
- Farewell dinner to culminate the event.
- They also want a VIP room for the boss paying for the whole thing.
|For 20 People||Per Person|
|Hotel 5 star on Beach||1,600.00||80.00|
|Conference facility 3 days||450.00||22.50|
|Gala dinner - Farewell party||1,400.00||70.00|
If the group can accept double room accommodation, you can expect to pay US 80.00 per person per day.
Transfer is about US 15.00 per person return and US 8.00 on way for a group of 20.
Conference room that can take up to 150 persons (depending on seating) run a round US 160.00 per day
A small menu for coffee break costs about US 4.00 per person per coffee break, that would normally include: Coffee, Decaf coffee, Milk, Tea, Infusions, Juices, Mineral Water.
If you want some thing a little fancier as Coffee, Decaf coffee, Milk, Tea, Infusions, Juices, Mineral Water. Pastries, mini Croissant & fruit cake. Canapes of: Cured ham, York or Manchego cheese & salmon. You can get that for about US 8.00 - 10.00 and that what will order for this sample group.
A half-day tour costs about US 50.00 and a full day tour around US 80.00. For this pricing example we will use Santo Domingo city tour including lunch US 65.00 per person.
Teambuilding treasure hunt:
Searching the treasure is one of the most amused activities, it has no age, nor sex and its organized by 6 female & male teams (mixed). It starts from an only departure point and finish at an only arrival point as well. Each departure will be timely regulated by a Chronometer and each group will have a map to take them to the same destiny. Cost US 8.00.
Gala dinner and farewell party:
This can be done in an all-inclusive resort with out an extra cost. However if you want this to be special and not just another dinner, we got that for you. In this example we will use the Premium menu below that costs US 70.00 per person.
What happend to the Boss?
If you have paid attention you might wonder what happened to the VIP room for the Boss?
If you book your group with us we will negotiate with the hotel and do what ever we can to get that as a free up grade.
This is just an example and the prices might change without any notice.
For the hotel rate we used Capella in Juan Dolio in high season. Dinner and coffee breaks and conference facilities are also rates from Barcelo.
Primer Gala Buffet Menu:
- Shrimps skewer with bacon
- Lamb Rack Roasted with Rosemary
- Chicken Supreme with Cure Ham
- Grouper Refill in Green Shirt and Red Peppers
- Saltimboca of Grouper with Lobster in Anchovies Sauce
- Stuffed Voulevent of scallops to the American
- Potatoes Wrinkled with a Spicy Sauce
- Mounted of Vegetables to the Gratin of Cheese
- Entrecote of Fattened with Butter coffee of Paris
- Pork Loin with Sauce of Tarragon
- White and Black Rice
- Hens with Jerez aroma
- Cannelloni filled with spinach and gruyere cheese sauce
- Gallinas de Patio al Jerez
- Stuffed Beef Tenderloin of Cheese and Smoked Salmon
- Stuffed Tamalitos of Natural Mushrooms
- Lobster Rings with whisky Aroma
- Red snapper Supreme with tender Garlic
- Chicken with Lobster
- Carrot Glazed
- Green Beans with Cure Ham
- Gilding's Supreme Holland's Style
- Cod's Stuffed Peppers
- Termidor's Prawns
- Beef Chops
- Veal's Legs
- Rice with shrimps to the Tarragon
- Lobster Bisque
- Noodles Soup with Local Hens
- Variety Fresh Fruits
- Fruits Mousse Decorated
- Tart of Nuts with Raisins
- Fresh Fruit Sponge Cake
- Puff Pastry with Rum Aroma
- Strawberry Custard
- Chocolate Tart
- Tartlet of Marzipan
- Mini Balls of Coconut with Guava
- Flavor Fruits Ice Creams
- Coffee, tea and Infusions
- Alcoholic beverages are not included